DELIVERY & RETURNS
DELIVERY & RETURNS
The cost of shipping and packaging for items ordered is displayed automatically in your basket during the order process.
We ship parts all over the world to many different countries. If you cannot find your country or region please contact us for a shipping quotation Tel : +44 01395 233338 or Email email@example.com
UK Customers – We aim to deliver all in stock items within 3 working days, any items that are not in stock may take longer, we will notify of any delays by phone or e-mail.
European Customers – We aim to deliver all in stock items within 7 working days, any items that are not in stock may take longer, we will notify of any delays by phone or e-mail.
International Customers – We aim to deliver all in stock items within 14 working days, any items that are not in stock may take longer, we will notify of any delays by phone or e-mail.
*Please Note, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses overseas.
When ordering mail-order goods from Historicmotorsport (sw) Ltd for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you should contact your local customs office for information.
Additionally, when ordering from Historicmotorsport (sw) Ltd, you are considered the importer and must comply with all law and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for credit or exchange if they are received by ourselves within 7 days of the despatch date. Subject to the following conditions.
- Items/s are returned carriage paid.
- Item/s are received in a re-saleable condition.
- Item/s are returned complete with all packaging in good condition, we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced.
- We cannot accept any item/s which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your own specification for returns.
- All returns are to be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice that the return products were invoiced on.
- All returns are accompanied by a letter stating the reason for returning the item/s.